Terms & Conditions Of This Holiday Let
1. Strictly NO smoking is allowed in the studio accommodation.
2. Smoking is allowed in the Private Seating Area directly outside the studio accommodation but waste (cigarettes butts etc) must be disposed of responsibly.
3. We do not accept liability for loss or damage to guests’ personal belongings, and any belongings left behind at the end of the let will only be returned if the cost of postage is met.
4. The number of persons occupying the studio must not exceed two adults plus one infant up to 3 years old. The infant must share existing bedding or guests must supply their own infant bedding. No specific child bedding is provided in the studio.
5. Entry to the studio will be granted at 3:00 pm on the first day of the let. The studio must be vacated by 10:00 am on the last day of the let. Please adhere to this so that we have sufficient time to service the studio before the arrival of our next guests. We reserve the right to make additional charges if guests have not left by the time required, or if they arrive before 3:00 pm on the first day of the let, unless this is by prior arrangement.
6. The studio will be in a clean and tidy condition on arrival and guests are requested to leave it in like condition. We reserve the right to make additional charges for extra cleaning if the property has not been left reasonably clean.
7. We reserve the right to make additional charges if excessive electricity is used. Guests are expected to use electricity as they would in their own home, i.e. by switching off appliances which are not required; by turning down or turning off the heating in warm weather; by keeping the windows closed in cool weather, etc. The studio is heated by an electric radiator which is programmed to a comfort level temperature and automatically maintains that temperature. Under normal circumstances it should not need to be adjusted.
8. In respect of breakages, loss or damage, guests should report any deficiency which they notice on arrival, and any which occur during their visit as soon as possible. Where appropriate, guests will be liable to pay the replacement cost of the item broken, lost or damaged.
9. Any defects should be reported immediately to the owner. We reserve the right to enter the property at any reasonable time, and without prior notice if necessary, for the purposes of inspection, repair work, etc.
10. Direct Bookings Only. The 25% of booking total paid at the time of booking is refundable in certain circumstances as stated in the cancellation conditions. Payment in full for the let is due six weeks (42 days) prior to commencement of the let and failure to pay by this date will be deemed a cancellation. After full payment is made, refunds will not be given unless in accordance with the cancellation conditions. It is suggested that guests arrange holiday insurance against possible cancellation after payment has been made. For short-notice bookings made less than six weeks (42 days) prior to the let, payment in full is required immediately to secure the booking and no refunds will be given thereafter unless in accordance with the cancellation conditions.
11. Bookings made via third party agents (Cottages.com, Booking.com, AirBnB etc) are subject to the payment and cancellation conditions of the relevant agent.
12. We do not charge a Security Deposit but we do reserve the right to make additional charges to cover breakages or damage to property, or extra cleaning should the property not be left in a clean and tidy condition, or if arrival & departure times are outside the standard hours.
13. Please do not make or leave excessive waste. Capacity of recycling and refuse bins at the property is limited so please flatten cardboard, drink cans etc before disposing of them in the bins provided. Once full, please empty the studio bins into the main recycling and refuse bins at the property. The Recycling bin is by the main house outside the back door, the Refuse bin is behind the stable building. We reserve the right to make additional charges if the studio bins have not been emptied on departure day, or if you have not bagged all non-recyclable waste.
14. We are a pet friendly property and are happy to allow a maximum of one pet guest in the studio. There is no charge for a pet guest.
15. If any damage to the property and / or it’s furnishings and contents is caused by a pet guest we reserve the right to make additional charges to cover the cost of repair or replacement.